Monday 21 June 2010

Girl Portrait

OK something a little different from me this time but DON'T PANIC more cute critters are coming!!!



I've been working on some different styled images for a few weeks now for a change, not sure if I will keep posting them here or not. (I have to post it somewhere!) Anyway let me know what you think.

4 Responses to “Girl Portrait”

Flick said...

Definitely a different style to your usual ;) However, I really do like it!

Only comment - not being an artist - the girl's hair seems rather flat compared to the rest of her.

I think I must read too much manga which involves hair with volume.

Gomen.

Yipori said...

Thanks! I've got a few more of these over the next few weeks, but I think they might all still have 'flat hair' maybe I need to change their shampoo?

Anonymous said...

Perhaps an organic schampoo might help, I always get a wavy hair of organic schampoo.
Anyway, Love your stuff (since last summer!), no matter what type of object you do. It's all the happy colors!

Yipori said...

I'll pass on the organic shampoo tip, thanks!