Saturday 20 April 2019

Yipori is 10 today!

Phew! We made it, Yipori is 10 today!

10 years ago I started a blog posting up my little pictures. Over the years I have appeared in galleries, raised money for charity and even been featured in a magazine (remember those?!), but mostly I've been trying to create lots of cute colourful stuff that I like, to improve, and hopefully spread a tiny bit of cheer!

There is still loads I want to do, but for now, I just want to send out a thank you to anyone who has supported me in any way over these 10 years in this little corner of the internet. I love just creating stuff for me, (and many people will say this is the best way to be when creating) but I can't deny that it always helps a little bit knowing that someone else likes it too!!

Thank you!

No response to “Yipori is 10 today!”